Integrated Avionics Communications Navigation Penetration Aids System Specialist
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Avionics Technicians with experience troubleshooting F-15 avionics systems for an opportunity in Saudi Arabia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interpret equipment operation to isolate malfunctions in systems such as attack control, instrument, flight control, communications, navigation, and penetration aids
- Trace data flow and wiring diagrams
- Inspect, troubleshoot, and maintain aircraft wiring systems
- Use built-in test functions, electronic measuring equipment, support aerospace ground equipment (AGE), and hand tools
- Monitor equipment performance and detects and analyze malfunctions
- Remove, install, align, and check integrated avionics systems
- Remove and install line replaceable units and align systems
- Operationally check externally mounted avionics equipment
- Perform intermediate or organizational maintenance level modifications
- Inspect integrated avionics systems, post entries, and maintain inspection and maintenance records
- Inspect avionics systems and determine operational status
- Interpret inspection findings and determine corrective action adequacy
- Review maintenance management publications and procedures to obtain avionics systems information
- Recommend methods to improve equipment performance and maintenance procedures
- Use automated maintenance systems
- Input, validate, and analyze data processed to automated systems
- Clear and close out completed maintenance discrepancies in automated maintenance systems
Qualifications and requirements:
Knowledge of electronic, microelectronic, gyro, synchro, mechanical, and indicator principles, theory, and application
Must understand the factors involved in transmitting and receiving within radio frequency ranges
Requires understanding of Digital computer logic
Must have experience using and interpreting testing and measuring devices; principles of aerodynamics and motion and power transmission by mechanical and electronic means
Requires practical experience with electronic combat principles and concepts and application of maintenance directives
Must have at least five years’ experience in F-15 Avionics and at least two (2) years must be at the seven (7) level as an F-15 Avionics Systems Specialist
High School diploma or equivalent and six to eight years of related experience
Technical training equivalent to an Associate’s degree preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.