Intermediate Maintenance Engine Technician F-15
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking F-15 Intermediate Maintenance Engine Technicians with experience repairing F-15 aircraft for an opportunity in Saudi Arabia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect, remove, install, troubleshoot, repair, maintain, test and modify jet, turbo jet, turbo fan and small gas turbine engines
- Maintain associated equipment; and supervise jet engine activities
- Comply with F15 A/C engine Periodic Phase Inspections
- Remove/Install F100 engine in F15 A/C
- Troubleshoot engine Fault Codes of installed or uninstalled engines
- Troubleshoot Secondary Power & LRU’s
- Train RSAF to the 5 and 7 level
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have 5+ years of APG experience.
- High School Graduate or higher
- Professional / Specialty: Engine Technician, and F15 Engine courses from the U. S. Air Force or equivalent studies
- Total Number of years of experience 5, at least 2 years in Skill Level 7
- F1 -E 29 GE F-100-129E, C Engine Disassembly, Inspection, Repair, Assembly
- F100 Engine Removal and Installation in F15 A/C
- Troubleshooting of F100 Engine Installed or Uninstalled
- Troubleshoot / Repair Secondary Power and LRU’s
- Engine run certified within the last two (2) years
- Must be proficient in I.M. Level Repair procedures for P&W F100-220(E)/229 Engines
- Must be able to work in confined area such as engine intake or exhaust
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.