LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Maintenance Planners with experience planning and scheduling maintenance on F-15 aircraft for an opportunity in Saudi Arabia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and schedule maintenance of aircraft and associated Support Equipment
- Schedule repairable assets through all phases of maintenance
- Prepare weekly and monthly utilization schedules for all known maintenance requirements in conjunction with operational commitments for mission and training requirements
- Ensure that the maintenance control supervisor and maintenance officer are advised of maintenance capabilities, limiting production factors and adherence to maintenance schedules
- Control the routing of repairable assets with in the maintenance complex and determine priority material requirements
- Maintain historical and status records
- Conduct On-the-Job-Training Program for RSAF personnel
- Advise supervisors on the status of maintenance workload and effectiveness of support activities
Qualifications and requirements:
Requires a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in USAF, of which two (2) years must be at the seven (7) level
At least two years’ experience with the F-1 5 system
Requires High School diploma or equivalent and four to five years of related experience
Technical training equivalent to an Associate’s degree preferred• Must have experience in the operation of large motor boats both inboard and outboard engines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.