Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works multiple projects in research, design, and development of mechanical applications to the planning, design, development, and testing of mechanical and/or electromechanical systems, instruments, controls, engines, and ground test / mechanical tests.
- Additionally responsible for the CAD support of design projects and execution of Engineering design changes.
- Must able to prepare reports of results of analysis and experimentation, and the ability to present design content at various design reviews must be evident.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Profieciency in using “PRO-ECREO” or a comparable CAD software package.
- Must also have the ability to produce and check drawings conforming to ASME Y14.5 and to support, and verify design with standard hand calculations for form, fit, function, and structural strength.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and assembly procedures are a must.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.