Integration Specialist Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Integration Specialist Technicians with aerospace electrical experience for an opportunity at Huntsville, Alabama.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all elements of mechanical, electrical and electronic assembly, integration and test from detail fabrication, buildup of assemblies & subassemblies, through final integration.
- Perform functional checkouts and system testing of electrical, electronic, mechanical systems and ground support equipment.
- Troubleshoot, fault isolate and document non-conformances to correct malfunctions, to component level, with minimal technical support.
- Perform, as required, approved rework, modification, repairs and incorporation of changes per technical documentation and formal direction to electrical, electronic and mechanical systems.
- Assist in defining, implementing, completing and monitoring the execution of the work scope.
- Make recommendations for refinement to equipment and integration processes by conducting studies and evaluations that result in product and process improvements.
- Analyze product, process & test data, and rejection history to identify root cause for problems and assist with developing corrective action.
- May be required to perform duties in and around ordnance or other hazardous materials while maintaining a safe working environment.
- May be required to obtain a security clearance, per specified program requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Previous experience with electronics, wire harness build, strain gage, soldering.
- Perform assigned duties as an individual or as a member of a cross functional High Performance Work Team (to include supplier and customer representatives), during all phases of assembly, integration and test from developmental prototyping to the execution of production integration activities.
- Meet customer satisfaction requirements for quality, performance and reliability.
- Possess technical skills necessary to perform work using detail work instructions & other released planning documentation and a variety of other supporting technical documentation as required including but not limited to: technical drawings, 2D & 3D models, schematics, circuit/wiring diagrams, process and equipment specifications, photographs, illustrations and sketches.
Be safety conscious; employ the use of safety glasses, safety harnesses, respirators, boot socks, and other pertinent safety equipment 100% of the time.
Exhibit exemplary housekeeping and Foreign Object Debris (FOD) standards.
Maintain clean, neat, organized and FOD free work area.
Possess understanding and knowledge of basic computer systems and programs.
Ability to stand for long periods of time, and work in elevated and/or confined spaces as required.
Frequent overhead work may be required.
Frequent overtime may be required.
- Must be flexible and able to work independently.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.