LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Warehouse Associate for an opportunity in Issaquah, WA
Looking for a warehouse assistant that is self-motivated and detail oriented. Have at least six months’ warehouse experience which may include shipping, receiving, Inventory management and Inventory control. Have basic computer skills including Microsoft Office. Have experience with hand tools such as drills, saws, hammers, etc.
Work directly with Warehouse Manager to fulfill warehouse duties which include:
- Shipping equipment via FedEx, UPS, and other freight companies. (Domestic & International)
- Obtain shipping quotes, schedule trucks and fill out waybills.
- File all paperwork in its proper place.
- Deliver equipment via company vehicle to local customers.
- Verify product to packing lists.
- Receiving POs in the accounting
- Check equipment in/out of our Inventory System for both rentals and Technicians in the field.
- Process damaged equipment properly.
- Keep equipment clean and make sure it is in working order.
- Help organize inventory and maintain that organization.
- Maintain Equipment Calibrations. Run report weekly, swap out equipment if necessary and notify appropriate personnel.
- Maintain Tool Repair Reports (TRRs) from start to finish.
- Maintain vehicle maintenance. Ensure all ATT vehicles have fuel and are taken in for oil changes or maintenance and repair as needed. Also, ensure that the insurance and registration information is in all vehicles and up to date. Ensure emergency roadside kits are complete, and vehicles are clean inside and out.
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized at all times, with all tools, equipment cases, , in their proper place. Empty trash, stock refrigerator and bathroom supplies.
- Help with any other miscellaneous warehouse projects as directed by manager(s).
- Possess a valid driver’s license and legally be able to operate a company vehicle (also must have personal vehicle available for use)
- Be fit for duty (pass a drug screening)
- Be able to pass a background check (must be able to be badged at customer facilities)
- Be a U.S. Person, ITAR requirements
- Be able to work independently as well as with a team
- Have a history of being reliable and dependable
- Be proficient in the use of a computer
- Be able to physically perform all duties required which may include: bending, lifting, carrying, squatting, moving around in confined spaces or being on your feet for prolonged periods of time
- Be willing to work around industrial , mechanical and electrical equipment, as well as use hand tools and power tools
- Be able to drive a forklift (or willing to learn)
- Be willing to work occasionally on elevated platforms, scaffolding, or climbing ladders
- Be willing to wear safety equipment when necessary
- Pass pre-employment uranalysis and background check
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.