AMT Airframe & Powerplant Mechanic
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an A&P Mechanic with commercial C&D check experience on Commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
• Must hold a valid Airframe and Power Plant (A&P) Mechanics license
• Professional work experience in the aviation mechanics preferred
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail
• Strong work ethic, reliable, self-motivated with a positive attitude, and very customer service oriented
• Some travel may be required
• Required to work nights, weekends as necessary
• Possess strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skills for a diverse stakeholder population; and ability to work in a team environment
• Knowledge of Deltamatic preferred
• Strong analytical skills
• Proficiency using MS Office products preferred
• Physical exertion such as: pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking and ramp equipment as necessary
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and if position requires use of company vehicle(s), must be insurable under company insurance. SIDA BADGE IS REQUIRED (Driver, Escort, and Customs Seal).
• Support One Delta Fuel Savings Initiative for APU operation projects and initiatives with Fuel Management, local station leadership and other team members
• Activities and responsibilities are not designed to interfere with operations, but are meant to promote awareness and collect data vital to the success of the APU Usage Reduction Program
• Responsible for conducting observations for APU usage, aircraft arrival/departure process, RON, RAD & PAD operation
• Demonstrate behavior in accordance with Delta Air Lines Code of Conduct in all company policies and procedures
• Demonstrate a high level of focus on customer service
• Work is performed at the airport, required to work nights, weekends as necessary. Some travel may be required
• Requires contact with corporate and station team members
• Applicable ramp attire/uniform is required (Attire to identify the Tech as an APU Professional) Lets wrap the tech in red like the car..
• Adhere to all Delta Policies
• Responsible to maintain a clean and orderly work area
As required by the FAA for all persons in safety-sensitive positions, candidates selected for this position are subject to a drug test.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.