LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Systems Eningeer for an opportunity in Jamestown,ND
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages overall projects to assist in the technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, evaluating alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems.
Performs analyses at all levels of total system product including; concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
Conducts engineering processes using standard work, including verification and qualification procedures.
Synthesize analyses of data and uses the results to prepare technical reports of findings and recommendations.
Seeks to identify possible problems presented in applicable projects that may cause a delay or exceed budget. Contributes to finding appropriate solutions.
Performs analysis at all levels of the total system product including concept, design, fabrication, modeling, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
Considers and evaluates alternatives accounting for similar metrics.
Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Decomposes customer specifications and system level requirements into sub-system and piece part requirements and generates verification criteria and plans for the requirements.
- Performs architectural exploration.
- Manages configuration process, performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
Qualifications and requirements:
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Able to present findings and collaborate with other team members or functional leaders
- Experience with any one of the following: RTCA DO-178, DO-254, DO-330 and DO-331
- Aerospace Industry experience
- Travel up to 10% domestically and internationally
- Management software e.g. DOORS or equivalent
- MATLAB and Simulink or equivalent systems modeling software
- Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of relevant experience OR Advanced degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR In absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.