LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Accounting Manager for an opportunity in Kent, WA
- Prepare monthly sales & use tax.
- Fixed asset accounting- assign, control, and maintain FA accounting system.
- Responsible for the full cycle monthly close process.
- Preparation and supporting documentation of journal entries related to revenue, prepaids, accruals, deferrals, payroll, 401k, petty cash, and all other activities.
- Review and reconciliation of FA, Inventory, AP, AR subledgers to balance sheets.
- Uploads and entries into company’s reporting, manufacturing and financial consolidation software.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Preparation of monthly close books.
- Account analysis for balance sheet accounts.
- Participate, and lead year end audit.
- Bachelors in Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting with at least 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP & solid experience with financial statements.
- High level of attention to detail. Ability to recognize discrepancies swiftly.
- Utilizes a proactive, organized, and methodical approach.
- Keen analytic and problem solving skills which allow for strategic data interpretation.
- Personal Communication Skills; Ability to communicate with line level employees up through senior management effectively, and with data driven expertise.
Other beneficial- but not required experience includes:
- -If you’re a CPA, or in process of obtaining.
- -Experience in E2 manufacturing software is a plus, but not required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.