LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Material Handler for an entry level opportunity in Ladson, South Carolina.
Move parts from area to area by moving manufacturing orders and materials within the factory using electric cart. Move manufacturing orders and materials within the factory using forklift, hand truck, and cart. Pull manufacturing order and materials from stock.
- Entry-level job with little or no prior relevant experience
- Work is prescribed and completed with close supervision and little autonomy
- Duties are clearly defined and methods and tasks are described in detail
- Supports activities with respect to successfully arranging for delivery, assembly and distribution of parts in order to expedite flow of materials and meet production schedules, including strong interface with Planners, Buyers, Quality, Production Manager and Manufacturing personnel.
- Create job packets with necessary documents for Production, Machine and Paint shop.
- Collects, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources.
- Use of software to compile, update and review department reports, timelines and presentationsl.
- May design processes and tools to enhance work flow and traceability of products and supplier deliverables.
- Provides data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures.
Qualifications and requirements:
Must have working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
Preferred two years working in similar role in manufacturing environment
Experience: 0-2 years
- Performs safety related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.