LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Avionics Installer for an opportunity in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Avionics Assembler manufactures and installs aircraft wire harness assemblies and components under close supervision using a variety of engineering data, tools and equipment while ensuring quality standards are attained.
- Manufactures wire harness assemblies to engineering data, shop aids and supporting information.
- Installs wire harnesses on final product assemblies such as interior cabinets, assemblies, periphery assemblies, circuit breaker component panels etc.
- Produces wire fabrication with tools for wire harness manufacturing including strippers, crimpers, heat guns and other wire harness production equipment.
- Performs wire marking, cutting and labeling duties.
- Reads and interprets engineering drawings.
- Assists in testing and verification of final product.
- Builds shop aids.
- Wears safety equipment as required and complies with safety guidelines and procedures.
- Consistently produces a quality product.
- Properly maintains shop tools and equipment.
- Maintains a neat, organized work area and helps with the general daily housekeeping of the department.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2-4 years corporate or commercial aircraft wiring experience or related military training
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent required.
- No tools required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.