Aircraft Support Mechanic (PFE)
Aircraft Support Mechanic
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aircraft Support Mechanics with experience performing minor maintenance and repairs on commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Los Angeles, CA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Aircraft Support Mechanics will perform various tasks that assist mechanics in technical functions related to aircraft seat checks, interior component changes in bins and galleys, installing and repairing carpeting, and blankets on commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Plasma, HVDF, Cold spray, Thermal spray, High pressure water stripping experience preferred but not required.
- Must have at least 6 months of acceptable mechanical or 6 units/2-3 years vocational school experience (automotive, sheet metal or electrical/electronics).
- Must possess basic understanding of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic disciplines as they apply to aircraft systems.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, audiogram and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.