LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Sales/Applications Engineer for an opportunity in Lynwood, Washington.
The successful candidate will provide technical knowledge to the day to day activity for the designated accounts by working both independently and with the company’s headquarters in Germany ensuring the highest level of service is consistently provided to customers. Maintain and develop relationships with supporting engineers and customers ensuring inquiries and technical data are processed effectively and in a timely manner. The company product line includes motion control components for the aerospace industry.
- This position requires a Mechanical Engineer to work in parallel with the North America sales team to support customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Support the sales office by operating as the technical point of contact for any and all matters specific to our customers technical inquires.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Develop a trusted relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and internal departments globally.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of technical data according to customer needs and objectives.
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
• Assist with high level requests or issue escalations as needed
- Support the Sales team with technical information and solutions from existing product lines
- Support customer visits from a technical standpoint, to be able to properly align the customers’ needs and / or requests.
- Review and analyze 2D/3D models in SolidEdge or SolidWorks software, coordinate technical questions with appropriate engineers.
- Create the technical overview documentation to provide a complete outline of the customer requirements. Identify features that do not match current GA standards, etc
- Identify potential modification to existing product line to meet customer needs
- Investigate technical issues with in service product, support root cause analisys and implementation of corrective actions
- Support development and improvement of internal technical procedures
- Ensure product compliance with customer technical requirements
- Supervise meetings for new projects, issues or solution discussion and execute proper implementation
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills
- Aptitude in understanding and relaying technical information
- Excellent communication skills, including proficiency in English
- Ability to prepare and deliver technical presentations
- Undertake other duties and tasks that may be allocated that are appropriate to the job
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be proficient with Microsoft products, Solidworks and SAP
- Comply with all relevant internal rules, policy and procedures, including those relating to Health and Safety, Data Protection
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.