LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Industrial Engineers for an opportunity in McMinnville, OR.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Industrial Engineer participates in continuous improvement processes, while aligning with company policies and procedures. Ensures safe production of high quality production to meet customer needs in the most cost effective manner.
Job Core Responsibilities
- Implements automation of manufacturing methods and procedures
- Researches best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data
- Collects and analyzes process data to develop business practices and procedures that enhance safety, increase productivity and reduce costs
- Determines how new information technologies can support reengineering business processes
- Provides technical expertise and implements lean principles techniques and methods.
- Analyzes, measures and reports the effectiveness of existing manufacturing and business processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements
- Assists in the training and skills enhancement for all employees with respect to Continuous Improvement tools and techniques
- Participates in providing technical expertise and implements lean principles, techniques and methods
- Provides expertise when recommending solutions to problems and implementation of corrective actions
- Participates in the evaluation of new technologies and determines how they can support engineering business processes
- Assists in maintaining a safe production environment
- Consistent exercise of independent judgement and discretion in matters.
- Applies a lean methodology and lean manufacturing tools to Continuous Improvement efforts to achieve financial and customer benefits. (OEE, TPM, TPI, 6S, Takt)
- Analyzes, measures and reports costs savings generated by Continuous Improvement Projects.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Provide support and feedback to OFI’s submitted throughout the plant
- Impromptu problem solving and analysis to quickly improve issues/processes
Qualifications and requirements:
- Extremely proficient Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Access and Excel
- Experience with Solidworks /Autocad or other computer aided design software.
- Experience with SAP or other MRP systems
- Experience in shop floor layout and optimization.
- Experience in MRP or capacity planning
- Extensive experience completing VSM’s
- Automation of Manufacturing
- Previous work in high volume, high labor manufacturing Environment.
- Aerospace Preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.