LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Production Coordinaotrs / Material Handlers for an opportunity in Mesa, Arizona
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sand, Prep & Paint detail parts and aircraft for the Apache program
- Apply primer and finish coats, including stripping and other detail work. Touch up primer and finish coats, including color matching and blending. Lay out paint schemes and design templates.
- Apply markings to parts and aircraft using several methods including silk screens and maskant aids. Design templates.
- Work from detailed blueprints, fabrication, assembly outlines, sketches, patterns, and written or verbal instructions to plan material requirements, the sequence of operations and fabricate to predetermined configurations.
- Set up and operate such typical shop equipment as paint mixers, steam cleaner power washers, or other paint measuring equipment, stencil maker, ID printers, and other general shop equipment and tools to complete work assignments.
- Provide guidance and training to new or lesser skilled paint operation personnel.
- Performs work in both FOD critical and FOD sensitive environments, ensures all assemblies and detail parts are free of Foreign Object Debris (FOD) and non-conformances issues.
- Check units for compliance using hand held precision measuring equipment, such as wet gauges and scales.
- Report all non-conformances to manufacturing supervision or corrective action representative.
- Prepare rejection tags noting deviations from specifications on dimensions, finishes, material, processes, or quality
Qualifications and requirements:
- Maintain clean, neat, organized and FOD free work area.
Possess understanding and knowledge of basic computer systems and programs.
Ability to stand for long periods of time, and work in elevated and/or confined spaces as required.
Frequent overhead work may be required.
Frequent overtime may be required.
- Must be flexible and able to work independently.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.