Composite Technician – 7/5/19
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Composite Technicians with aerospace mechanical and electrical experience for an opportunity in Mesa, Arizona.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Develops lay-up and assembly set-ups and techniques for the fabrication of composite structural and assemblies. Sets up and troubleshoots composite parts for assembly or layup. Assemblies or lays up parts and components. Identify nonconforming detail parts, assemblies and processes. Work with engineering to improve manufacturing processes.
- Develops lay-up and assembly processes, set-ups, and techniques.
- Sets up composites parts for fabrication; reads and interprets drawings, planning, process specifications, and other documents to understand tooling, materials, sequence of operations, techniques, and other factors required for fabrication.
- Assembles and repairs simple to complex composites parts and components within quality and time standards; performs metallic and nonmetallic assembly and subassembly.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 1+ year of related experience.
- Must be flexible and able to work independently.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.