LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Mechanics with aerospace mechanical and electrical experience for an opportunity in Mesa, Arizona.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to read and interpret schematics, assembly drawings, process specifications, technical manuals, written instructions, test procedures, etc.
- Able to setup and use pneumatic tools such as screw guns, etc.
- Able to setup and use a torque wrench
- Able to use common hand tools such as: wrenches, safety wire pliers, etc
- Able to remove, replace and check out aircraft components and assemblies with general supervision
- Able to effectively communicate, orally and written, with other employees, members of supervision, and others, as required in their duties.
- Able to clearly document maintenance and repair actions, equipment status tags, logs, parts requests, etc.
- Able to perform assigned duties while wearing required safety equipment.
- May order parts, pan stock, tools, materials, and equipment as required to perform assigned duties.
- Responsible for complying with all rules and regulations concerning health and safety, tool control, contracts, facilities and other pertinent coverages.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must be flexible and able to work independently.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.