1st Shift Service Supervisor
Diesel Shop Service Supervisor
Shift: 1st Mon- Fri.
Pay: $45,000+ per year, depending on experience
Diesel Shop Service Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary daytime contact for customers regarding maintenance; schedule maintenance, manage breakdowns and answer questions as needed.
- Schedule maintenance work and advise customer of completion time.
- Assign maintenance work and track progress.
- Responsible for supervising and managing the maintenance of company lease and rental fleet.
- Follow established procedures to ensure trucks are being maintained per Idealease guidelines.
- Ensure the shop is working productively and efficiently while meeting customer expectations.
- Accurately record and manage data related to maintenance perform.
- Handle customer inquiries regarding service work.
- Enter labor charges on repair orders and assure the accuracy of repair order information.
- Assist in overall warranty process, ensure proper procedures are followed and coding of repair orders.
- Coordinate outside repairs with various vendors and handle billing.
- Help maintain the volume of workflow in the department.
- Maintain Service Department library and pertinent information.
- Any other assigned duties delegated by Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements For The Diesel Shop Service Supervisor:
- Equivalent of high school diploma or GED
- Minimum 5+ years of related truck or automotive experience or previous service advisor experience.
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver’s License.
- Knowledge of ADP/CDK a bonus.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.