LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aerospace Engineer for an opportunity in Miami, FL.
Responsible for electrical systems and equipment design of complex aircraft interior modifications.
1. Perform research and surveys to determine the best methods to modify aircraft to accomplish project statements of work.
2. Design new electrical parts, assemblies and installations defining aircraft modifications.
3. Perform electrical analysis and substantiation of new parts and installations.
4. Produce engineering drawings, reports, material lists and work instructions to document & install aircraft modifications.
5. Provide engineering checks of data produced by peer groups or other project participants.
6. Provide technical support during manufacturing and installation of aircraft modifications.
7. AD Analysis and Processing.
8. Technical Instructions and Engineering Order Processing
9. Provide statements of work, cost estimates, completion schedules and other project administrative inputs.
10. Practice safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
Qualifications and requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 5+ yrs aviation related experience
Must have strong computer skills and demonstrate proficiency with 2D CAD systems and MS Office programs.
Must have strong knowledge of aircraft cabin interior electrical and mechanical systems; including work experience creating wire harness installation drawings
Must possess working knowledge of substantiation techniques and FAA regulatory requirements.
Must be able to effectively utilize aircraft continued airworthiness data
Must be organized and an effective project manager, presenting good communication skills and a professional appearance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.