LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Experienced Aircraft Painters with experience painting aircraft and aircraft parts for an opportunity in Mobile, AL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Aircraft Painter will be responsible for performing painting tasks to aircraft, aircraft parts and components in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Customer requirements in accordance to company manual and policies.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Perform cleaning, prep, masking, prime, paint and strip aircraft, aircraft parts, Install decals, stencils and components. Documenting work per company, customer and regulatory requirements. Maintain painting equipment, stands and tools.
- Perform painting process to aircraft parts and components at the fixed base of operations (FBO) and in the field environment.
- Read, interpret, and comply with Repair Station Quality Manual, Production Certificate Quality Manual, Standard Operation Procedures, Federal Aviation Regulations, Technical Manuals, Drawings, and Specifications.
- This position may work with hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and products to perform required tasks.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid drivers license. Must be willing and able to drive company vehicles or rental vehicles as directed.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.