Quality Controller/ Paint Inspector
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Experienced Quality Controller / Paint Inspectors with experience inspecting paint jobs on aircraft and aircraft parts for an opportunity in Mobile, AL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspecting the condition of the aircraft, equipment and tooling at pre-defined intervals during the paint production process and documenting any discrepancies and/ or non-conformities using the appropriate company forms.
- Validating the status of works performed and confirming the performance of works in writing using the appropriate company forms (work “buy back”).
- Performing routine and recurring process and documentation surveillance, documenting “unsatisfactory” items and actively and directly restoring “unsatisfactory” items to a “satisfactory” position in cooperation with Production Department counterparts.
- Verifying the currency of technical data and materials to be utilized prior to work commencement.
- Training Quality and Production Department personnel in the relevant processes, policies and procedures of the company, its regulatory partners and its customers, and documenting the performance of trainings.
- Inspecting the final condition of the aircraft following the completion of the paint production process and confirming the finished condition is in accordance with company and customer requirements, using calibrated measurement equipment as required, and documenting the condition as necessary.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook and Word (Proficiency Expected)
- Company specific project management, monitoring and record keeping systems (Training Provided).
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid drivers license. Must be willing and able to drive company vehicles or rental vehicles as directed.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.