LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Project Manager for an opportunity in Moline, Illinois.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This hands-on position is responsible for the overall success of the assigned project to ensure quality, schedules and budgets are achieved by coordinating will all departments supporting the project. Responsibilities of this position include:
- Act as primary point of contact with all operations departments to maintain work flow and inter-departmental communication.
- Maintain the standard for documentation of projects in the computer for all to access.
- Provide updates to production control department regarding work scope increases or approved squawks to ensure all team members are informed.
- Clear engagement of each project. Visits at the aircraft on a regular basis to observe and what is in process and that the aircraft is tracking on schedule.
- Routinely send customer summary report to communicate financial status of the project to the customer.
- Prepare for customer arrival in advance to assure a full understanding of the work scope and the customer’s expectations.
- Maintain constant comprehensive awareness of all aspects of projects with regard to customer communication.
- Manage all outside vendors to ensure timely delivery and installation.
- Insures accurate and ethical invoicing practices and works with accounting department to close customer open accounts
- Reviews work order throughout the project and upon satisfactory completion of all work performed, initiates work order closing, presents final work order invoice to customer and collects funds owed.
- Maintains customer contact for feedback, follow-up, sends out customer surveys and logs appropriate data into CRM system.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Experience working in an aviation technical discipline
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Basic computer skills to perform reporting and tracking process
- A & P preferred
- 5-7 years mid-size corporate jet experience preferred
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.