Receiving will perform various tasks on a warehouse environment, have interaction with customers and other parties, and use technology to arrange transportation and provide general support.
Job Duties and Responsibiliities:
- Unload trucks at dock and separate by type (line repairable units and piece parts).
- Remove LRUs and paperwork from box and verify that information is complete and accurate, verify that item is on Capabilities List, and notify Customer Service of any discrepancies.
- Move received parts into designated storage location.
- Assist with other Logistics activities based on priorities (cross-trained).
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.