LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aerospace Assemblers for a position in Monroe, WA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Assembly 2 assembles aerospace structural sections from parts, subassemblies and components.
Qualifications and requirement:
- 1 years previous assembly experience in the aerospace industry.
- Basic shop math skills
- Ability to read and follow work instructions
- G.E.D. or Higher
- Install units, parts, equipment, and components in structural assembly, according to blueprints and specifications, using hand tools and power tools
- Bolts, screws, or rivets accessories to fasten, support, or hang components and subassemblies
- Drills holes in structure and subassemblies, and attaches brackets, hinges, or clips to secure installation or to fasten subassemblies
- Locates and marks reference points and holes for installation of parts and components, using jigs, templates, and measuring instruments
- Inspects and tests installed units, parts, and equipment for fit, performance, and compliance with standards, using measuring instruments and test equipment
- Positions and aligns subassemblies in jigs or fixtures, using measuring instruments, following blueprint lines and index points
- Cuts, trims, and files parts, and verifies fitting tolerances to prepare for installation
- Installs bushings using liquid nitrogen or presses as required
- Applies sealants or paint per customer specifications using proper safety devices
- Uses shop equipment needed to complete operations, such as C-squeeze, arbor presses, ground stud puller, cherry pullers, and shop hand tools
- Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications using standard measuring tools as required
- Reads and interprets manufacturing drawings at basic level.
- Recognizes production problems
- Performs miscellaneous duties in the Assembly area as directed when supervisor is unavailable for training
- Follows all safety guidelines established by the Company, including proper use of safety equipment and relevant safety procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Follows 5-S procedures & works in organized manner
- Meets job Time Standards with minimal supervision
- Produces parts with high quality, minimal non-conformances
- Demonstrates a good attitude toward work
- Reliable – arrives on time to work with good attendance
- Follows instructions and demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Communicates well verbally and in writing
- Mechanically inclined, with good manual dexterity
- Lifting up to 40 pounds
- Standing, sitting and walking throughout the workday.
- Correctable vision that allows employee to perform accurate assembly work
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.