Deburr Tech 2
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Deburr Technicians for a position in Monroe, WA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Deburr Technician 2 blends mismatches and edge breaks parts to customer specifications.
- With minimal supervision understands and is able to meet customer requirements, such as BAC 5300 and BAC 5730.
- Uses Technician tools such as deburr guns, pencil grinders, etc. to meet customer specifications.
- Follows all safety guidelines established by the Company, including proper use of safety equipment and relevant safety procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirement:
- Ability to perform basic functions with MS Windows-based computer operating systems, such as opening and closing files
- One year on-the-job experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.