Machine Maintenance Technician
Machine Maintenance Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Machine Maintenance Technician for a position in Monroe, WA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Machine Maintenance Technician performs a variety of skilled duties required to maintain vertical, horizontal and 5-axis CNC machines and other plant equipment to expected level of performance and production readiness.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform advanced preventive and predictive maintenance inspections and tasks
- Check and adjust flatness, level/alignment of machine beds, linear and rotary axis tool and pallet changers
- Perform advanced troubleshooting/diagnostics on equipment mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and CNC control systems
- Determine appropriate corrective action including needed repairs, overhaul, rebuild, including all parts and supplies required
- Perform & observe an operational check to ensure problem has been corrected
- Demonstrate ability to plan and sequence work including ordering required parts and staging necessary tools and equipment
- Determine and/or develop maintenance procedures when documentation is not available and devise and make tools/equipment to facilitate work
- Maintain accurate and timely records of maintenance work performed
- Enforce equipment lockout procedures for all machines and equipment when repairs are being performed
- Work in a team environment which includes assisting others in completion of tasks, giving and receiving feedback
- Training machine maintenance technicians and operators in preventative maintenance
- Oversee work done by various outside contractors hired to do repairs on machines
- Operate forklift, scissor lift or other support equipment as needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
- In depth understanding of CNC controls such as FANUC, Siemens, Acromatic, Mazatrol, etc., including ladder logic.
- Knowledge of automatic tool changers, pallet changers, ballscrew & axis support bearing replacement, machine alignment and spindle cartridge replacement.
- Advanced understanding of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems.
- Able to read Blue-prints, electrical schematics and hydraulic diagrams, and understands the application of technical documents such as machine/equipment manuals and safety documentation
- Follows instructions and demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Communicates well verbally and in writing
- Possess good interpersonal, listening, and participation skills including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees
- Knowledge of appropriate safety practices and techniques
- Good manual dexterity and ability to use hand and power tools
- Strong skills and aptitude in math
- Ability to competently use and understand testing equipment such as multi-meter
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.