LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Sealers with aerospace mechanical, electrical, and structural experience for an opportunity in Canada.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Quality Inspector is responsible for maintaining quality standards within production activities.
- Inspect assemblies and subassemblies
- Write non-compliance reports
- Measure processes performance
- Define and lead corrective and preventive actions
- Read plans and validate assemblies
- Ensure a follow-up of assemblers competencies
Responsibilities and authority regarding QSE (Quality, Safety and Environment)
- Ensure information traceability
- Respect processes, procedures, and instructions
- Prepare clients audit to maintain the certification
- Respect the objectives
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in Quality
- 5 years of experience in Assembly Structure and 5 years of experience in Aeronautics
- Technical inspection knowledge
- Very good knowledge of technical specifications in the manufacturing field
- Attention to details, team player and proactive
- French-English bilingual is an asset
- Must be flexible and able to work independently.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.