LAUNCH Professional Jobs - Engineering
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Reliability Engineer for an opportunity in Moses Lake, WA.
Primary Job duties:
- Collect, analyze and score Failure Reporting, Analysis Corrective Action System (FRACA) data.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Engineering Investigations (EI) and develop Corrective Action Plans (CAP) for failed aircraft components.
- Perform Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analyses (FMECA) and testability assessments including fault detection and fault isolation
- Estimate man-hours and elapsed hours for maintenance actions
- Formulate reliability analyses and predictions including development of failure rate estimates
- Assess maintainability analysis using digital mockup
- Assist in developing troubleshooting procedures and guiding maintenance personnel in the performance of troubleshooting as a result of flight squawks during flight test
- Evaluate flight test campaign events and prioritize them
- Review the events and evaluate impacts for R&M which means impacts for airline fleet (Dispatch Reliability and Maintenance Cost etc.)
- Coordinate with reliability team troubleshooting members and maintenance team to perform root cause analysis and make feasible countermeasures
- Conduct detailed investigations for priority issues and root cause analysis through coordination with related team members (Engineering, Maintenance and Flight Test Team etc.)
- Propose feasible countermeasures with engineering and promote their implementation
- Prepare periodic reports on priority reliability and maintainability issue and the status of proposed countermeasures
- Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action Systems (FRACAS)
- Reliability Program Plans
- Reliability Predictions and Analysis
- Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Maintainability Analysis and Prediction
- Application of probability and statistics to support decisions regarding sample size, burn-in life testing and failure analysis investigations
- Complete competency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills especially across cultures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated ability as a team player to build consensus among peers and build effective relationships with team members
- BS Degree in Engineering/Mathematics
- 10+ years’ experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.