LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Electronics Technicians with aerospace electrical experience for an opportunity at NAS Lemoore, California.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The actual skillset we are looking is peculiar to the F/A-18 aircraft and finding this many will be extremely hard. The work they are doing is a major “Safety of Flight” modification across the entire F/A-18 so we need to start looking for these positions soon.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Electronics technician will have sufficient knowledge and skills, including in-depth system operation, diagnostic testing, troubleshooting, and repair procedures, to perform organizational maintenance for the following systems on the F/A-18E/F aircraft Multipurpose Display Group (MDG), Tactical Aircraft Moving Map Capability (TAMMAC) System, Mission Computer (MC)/FIBRE Channel Network (FCN) System, Communication Systems, Tactical Electronic Warfare Systems (TEWS), Sensor Systems, Stores Management System (SMS), Air-to-Air Weapons, Air-to-Ground Weapons, and Radio Detection and Ranging (RADAR). These skills are to be performed under limited supervision.
- Electrician technician will maintain electrical and instrument systems, including power generation, conversion, and distribution systems; aircraft batteries; interior and exterior lighting; electrical control of aircraft systems, including hydraulic, landing gear, flight control, utility, and power plant engine, flight and non-instrument-type indicating and warning systems; automatic flight control and stabilization systems; aircraft compass systems; attitude reference systems; and inertial navigation systems.
Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings, schematics, engineering dispositions and instructions.
Be safety conscious; employ the use of safety glasses, safety harnesses, respirators, boot socks, and other pertinent safety equipment 100% of the time.
Exhibit exemplary housekeeping and Foreign Object Debris (FOD) standards.
Maintain clean, neat, organized and FOD free work area.
Possess understanding and knowledge of basic computer systems and programs.
Ability to stand for long periods of time, and work in elevated and/or confined spaces as required.
Frequent overhead work may be required.
Frequent overtime may be required.
- Must be flexible and able to work independently.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.