Manufacturing Engineer – EDM
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for an opportunity in Newnan, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direction of Production management, the Manufacturing Engineer will support manufacturing and component repair operations such as machining, grinding, EDM, welding, blending, heat treat, brazing, thermal spray, peening, surface finishing, NDT, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required.
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience with Electrical Discharge Machining
- Demonstrated success in utilizing lean tools such as PDCA, value stream mapping, Kaizen, 5S, etc.
- Excellent problem solving skills and mechanical aptitude.
- Machining skills, tool/fixture design, CAD modeling or machine.programming experience a big plus.
- Familiarity with aerospace products and standards and/or FAA regulations.
- Attention to detail and adherence to approved manufacturing data.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Previous work with airfoil fabrication a plus.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.