A&P Flight Line Mechanic
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an A&P Flight Line Mechanic with commercial C&D check experience on Commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Charleston, South Carolina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The A&P Flight Line Mechanics performs a variety of tasks related to the delivery of power plants and associated systems for Boeing aircraft.
- Removes and installs Line Replacement Units (LRU’s) and engine components as well as repair work.
- Incorporates modifications and inspecting / evaluating engine components.
- Provides assistance to troubleshoot and resolve engine and aircraft system malfunctions.
- Collects and reports engine-related information.
- Pulls manual references to support customer questions and work instructions.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years of heavy commercial aircraft MRO repair experience.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.