Production Coordinator A
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Production Coordinator for an opportunity in Charleston, South Carolina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Assists with processing and movement of production and other materials into and out of storage, production and other locations to support the flow of production following standard work instructions. Assists in monitoring work in process. Posts updates to automated systems to insure parts availability. Identifies problems or discrepancies with parts and materials. Assists within the work group to expedite and complete production activities to avoid schedule delays. Works under close supervision.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Frequent overtime may be required.
- Must be flexible and able to work independently.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.