AVIATION BILINGUAL RECRUITER
LAUNCH is one of the fastest growing aviation staffing firms in the country and as a result we are adding additional recruiters to our team! If you are career minded, have a positive attitude and a strong desire for success then we have a rewarding career opportunity for you!
We are seeking a bilingual recruiter that can speak Spanish to join the aviation recruiting team.
LAUNCH offers competitive salary with weekly commissions and monthly bonuses based upon attainable goals. We offer an extensive training program.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source candidates from various career websites including LAUNCH’s internal software database.
- Conduct phone screen interviews to properly match candidates with the right opportunities.
- Properly enter and update candidate details into LAUNCH’s internal software database.
- Work closely with Account Managers to support client recruiting needs to match the right candidate with the right opportunity.
- Develop network of candidates utilizing recruiting resources and maintain candidate relationships utilizing LAUNCH’ internal database.
- Continually work with the team of recruiters to support clients and promote company growth.
- Work with Account Managers to develop business leads.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Special Projects as assigned.
- Handle overflow items from other departments as needed.
- Must have a positive attitude, be self-directed, goal oriented and career minded.
- Must be able to speak both English/Spanish.
- Aviation knowledge is a preferred but not required.
- Experience working in the aerospace industry is preferred but not required.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must have a sense of urgency.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Previous recruiting experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.