Project Supervisor – General
Launch Teams – Project Supervisor
LAUNCH Teams is seeking highly skilled Supervisors nationwide with project management experience. Strong wire harness fabrication and terminations and aircraft wiring modifications on commercial or corporate aircraft. A&P license is REQUIRED. Must be open to travelling and willing to get on planes as needed (not just a desk job).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Team Supervisors will assist with install, inspect, and test, WIFI, IFE, Live TV, and interior lighting Modifications, in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements. Superiors will provide oversight of Teams groups on projects including budgeting, payroll, customer relations, and mechanic development. This is not a technician job but supervisors are expected to be able to get on the plane as needed, help troubleshoot issues if Team can’t resolve, and help develop mechanics so need to be able to show them what to do.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Wiring Modification experience on commercial airplanes preferred, corporate and military will be considered.
- Must have at least decent AVI background – need to be able to get up and show the guys something / troubleshoot something as needed.
- Routing, clamping and terminating wire harnesses per aircraft drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Must have a good understanding and proper selection of crimp tools and their usage.
- Proficient in Coax and Qaudrax data connectors.
- Must be able to maintain all paperwork correctly, to include daily signoffs of task cards.
- Must be willing to work any shift as required for aircraft span reasons.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
LAUNCH Avionics Supervisors will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform the duties as the main Point Of Contact on the job site.
- Interact with the customer on behalf of Launch Avionics.
- Supervisors must conduct themselves with the highest level of professionalism and represent LAUNCH Avionics in a manner conducive of an aviation professional.
- Poses employee supervisory skills that promote strong team environment and a desire to complete daily work assignments.
- Update President on aircraft status, and facility concerns, every morning during daily status conference call.
- Update and maintain a daily aircraft milestone flow sheet and email to President end of each work day.
- Review turnover from Leads, ensure the accuracy, and forward to the customer and President every day.
- Run payroll and manage project budgets to increase margins and efficiencies.
- Sell additional work at site outside of main project.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
LAUNCH Avionics will provide industry leading compensation benefits in a scenario that each member is rewarded for work completion, within span time, and under budget. All team members will share in the financial rewards of the company as the modification process is streamlined. A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations. LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards. If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.