Duties and Responsibilities:
- Filing completed documentation.
- Help with internal audits.
- In-process audits of hardware.
- Interface with engineering as required.
- Performing other tasks in the facility, as needed.
- Receive and ship hardware per purchase order instructions.
- Ensures compliance with company’s Quality Management System.
- Regular attendance and punctuality.
- Forklift operation.
- Performs visual inspection of product and can determine non conformities per specifications listed in work instructions.
- Use of company truck and equipment such as forklift, pallet jacks, computers, barcode scanners, copiers, and fax machines.
- Experience working with an enterprise reporting program.
- Experience in visual inspection, logistics and production control functions.
- Experience in the aerospace industry is preferred.
- Adhere to and promote Corporate Code of Ethical Standards.
- Understanding of Purchase Orders including Blanket releases, Bill of Material and Product Structures for multiple Item Numbers.
- Strong computer skills including Excel and ERP systems.
- Attention to detail when reviewing incoming supplier documentation including Certificates of Conformity, Non-Conforming Material Reports, Serial Number lists.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and/or in team environment.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment to meet schedule deadlines.
- Strong level of professionalism to appropriately interact with auditors, customers, vendors and management.
- Ability to write and speak complete sentences and understand verbal and written instructions in English
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.