LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a QC Inspector for an opportunity in Oldsmar, FL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direction of Production management, the QC Inspector will perform dimensional/visual inspections on gas turbine engine parts.
- Experience in multiple product lines preferred.
- FAA Approved Signature List and/or FAA Airframe and CQI PowerPlant.
- Certify visual acuity to NAS-410.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to accurately interpret blueprint and/or work in-process documents.
- Basic math skills.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to client safety procedures and regulations.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.