LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Aerospace Production Planner for an opportunity in Orange City, Iowa.
Position is responsible for coordination and expediting the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to production schedule. Duties include performing material planning functions to support customer requirements, conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates; and compiling reports on progress of work, inventory levels, costs, and production problems. Manage production schedule and other production control activities to ensure on time delivery.
- Manage, plan and prepare production work orders for assigned customers to ensure a controlled production flow to meet customer requirements as well as protecting PMM inventory goals.
- Manage critical and larger customer scheduling.
- Maintain and monitor all customer Min-Max levels through customer provided forecasts. Use Auto-Forecast tool to updated ERP system.
- Leads all assigned customer care and scheduling activities with Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Assurance, Purchasing and shop advises of hold orders, cancellations, reactivation or other matters having impact on manufacturing commitments.
- Trains new team members of the scheduling and customer care team on the overall scheduling process.
- Consistently looks for continuous improvement and more efficient ways to improve the scheduling process.
- Adjusts, integrates and balances scheduling variables to assure compliance with contract delivery terms and conditions.
- Responsible for accuracy of overall material planning of fabricated parts.
- Performs shop follow-up and expediting assignments.
- Provide customer order work flow
- Perform inventory adjustments
- Schedule re-work procedures
- Collaborate with engineers to release new revs.
- Work with Purchasing as well as coordinate efforts between various departments within PMM regarding outside service scheduled and expedited orders.
- Communicate any issues or shortages noted to appropriate personas as needed (i.e. contracts of potential late or short deliveries).
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly sales reports for sales staff and management to review such as price lists maintenance, forecasting, sales activity reports and customer Pos/updates/changes.
- Secure production for assigned account list
- Assist in the improvement of the customer service and sales identified processes
- Manage, input and route customer orders/RMA’s/change requests into AIM’s ERP system.
- Process and assure corrective actions are created for all RMA’s / returns / DMF’s with assistance from proper internal teams.
Qualifications and Requirements:
A minimum of five years’ experience in relevant field, or equivalent level of knowledge obtained through a combination of work experience, training, technical school or other intellectual instruction.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.