CNC Lathe Operator
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a CNC Mill Operator with Blueprint reading skills, shop math skills, and proficiency in the use of a wide variety of precision measuring tools for an opportunity in Park City, Utah.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The machinist will be capable of the set-up and operation of horizontal and vertical CNC milling equipment with minimal assistance.
- Ability to program, edit and modify programs as needed.
- Familiarity with Fanuc controls, lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques beneficial.
- Overtime generally required. Inspection of work utilizing certified operator program.
- Able to bend, stoop, stand, kneel, and lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5+ years of experience setting up and operating CNC mill.
Able to bend, stoop, stand, kneel, and lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Must have strong math skills
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques
- Basic tool, machine operator, and blueprint reading knowledge
- Proficient in measuring tools, calipers, mics, bore gauges, tri mics, shadow graph, comparator, mueller gage and all hand tools.
- Fine hand motor skills
- Self-motivated, quick learner
- Strong attention to detail
Must be flexible and able to work independently.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.