Process Line Operator
Process Line Operator
1st and 3rd shift
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Process Line Operators for an opportunity in Parsons, Kansas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Process Line Operator tends equipment that chemically cleans oil, grease, dirt, and other foreign matter from parts/metal objects.
- Removes oil, grease, dirt, and mil markings from material.
- Loads objects in baskets on conveyor that carries them through series of chemical and rinsing baths, or places objects on racks or in containers and immerses objects in chemical and rinsing solutions.
- Moves control to start conveyor and to regulate conveyor speed.
- Maintains consistency of cleaning solutions by adding specified amount of chemical to solutions.
- Drains, cleans, and refills tanks with chemicals. Dries objects.
- Examines cleaned objects to ensure conformance to standards.
- Responsible for the proper storage of hazardous wastes within the process line department and collection of hazardous wastes from other departments, including transportation to the hazardous waste storage shed.
- Responsible for the proper handling and management of hazardous waste generated in their work area.
- Accurately records required information in customer required log books.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years of related experience/training
Ability to read and interpret blueprints and mylars.
Ability to operate a forklift and overhead crane.
Must be able to comply with specific safety policies.
Read and understand internal procedures and policies.
Understand and follow through on both verbal, written instructions and communicate effectively.
Math Skills – decimals, percentages, fractions, ratios, proportions; geometry and trigonometry is a plus.
Basic Computer Skills – able to learn new screens, reports, functions and simple software programs with assistance.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.