Production Control Expeditor
Production Control Expeditor
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Deburr Technician for a 3rd shift opportunity in Parsons, Kansas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Production Control Expeditor coordinates and expedites materials, parts, and assemblies between departments while supporting the department schedules as well as coordinating customer centric data to Business/Program Management.
- Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with department supervisors to determine part status, identify overdue, and to track material/parts through the shop.
- Issues work orders to the shop floor based on purchase order and MRP schedules.
- Completes quantity changes and work order split offs as required.
- Confers with engineering and quality assurance regarding planning changes, rework orders, and scrapped parts.
- Monitors schedule changes.
- Coordinates with shipping and customer service to make sure customer commitments are met.
- Responsible for tracking and coordination of parts for a specific customer base and/or program.
- Compiles information using various system functions to communicate with all departments.
- Communicates with customers in the absence of Customer Service personnel.
- Helps solve problem parts to ensure a constant flow through the shop.
- Attends meetings as scheduled.
- Understands the KPI metrics and supports the data collection for metric charts.
- Responsible for the proper handling and management of hazardous waste generated in their work area.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years of related experience/training.
Computer experience: MRP System, MS Word, Excel, Adobe
Ability to operate a forklift (preferred)
Ability to work independently and a good memory for detail.
Conscientious, organized and meticulous – records must be accurate and maintained
Read and understand internal procedures and policies
Understand and follow through on both verbal and written instructions
Team oriented with a continuous improvement outlook.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.