Staff Electrical Engineer
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Material Handler for an opportunity in Santa Fe Springs, CA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Material Handler is responsible for the storage and distribution of parts as needed within the Service Center. The candidate ensures physical movement of inventory is in line with SAP transactions. The candidate supports production and provide Customer Service.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have some experience with inventory control.
- Prior shipping and receving experience required.
- Capable of performing basic mathematical calculations
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proficient and accurate data entry
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.