Electronics Production Technician 2
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Avionics Technician for an opportunity in Phoenix, Arizona.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
ACSS Manufacturing is a diverse, team based organization utilizing Lean Manufacturing processes and skills to produce leading edge aviation safety, communication and navigation products. A strong work ethic, flexibility, and interpersonal skills to work within, and support a teaming environment, are necessary for this position.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ years of Aircraft Production experience
- Working knowledge of electronic theory in analog and digital circuitry
- Experience with circuits relating to RF transmission
- Ability to troubleshoot RF/Digital circuits to the component level, understand and perform calibration of RF circuitry and complete equipment calibration procedures.
- Will be required to work with a variety of electronic test equipment including Spectrum Analyzers, coaxial cable measurement, Emulators, and Network Analyzers.
- Must be able to pass physical
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.