LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for an opportunity in Pinellas Park, FL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs various facilities maintenance duties including: Heavy Preventive Maintenance on systems and equipment.
- Performs basic carpentry, electrical, mechanical, air conditioning, plumbing, plastic or sheet metal fabrication, or associated work on plant facilities using power tools.
- Light janitorial duties expected.
- May perform routine inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Basic equipment/machines repair and troubleshooting skills, for both electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Carpentry and plumbing experience required.
- Strong troubleshooting/diagnostic skills; proficient with multi-meter
- Electrical Controls and PLC experience/troubleshooting (ability to program is desired)
- Hydraulic experience (Pump repair/rebuilding; servo valve repair, etc.) to include reading hydraulic schematics
- Extensive equipment maintenance including HVACR experience (troubleshooting and repair, with EPA 608 cert)
- Light fabrication skills/Mill and Lathe experience (making simple parts like brackets and spacers);
- Commercial plumbing repairs
- Industrial electrical experience (480V, 230V and 120V, running and bending conduit, proper wire sizing for required tasks, etc.)
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Mathematical ability to perform and/or understand the calculations used in assigned areas and ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and technical data.
- Competently uses computers and other systems.
- Work in teams or independently and communicate effectively with all co-workers or supervisory staff.
- Must be able to work overtime
- No tools needed
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.