Material Associate – Shipping
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Material Associate for a Contract to Direct Hire opportunity in Pinellas Park, FL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Material Associate will performs all manual and clerical support functions related to any raw material, customer furnished parts, tools, fabricated parts, outside processing and perishable tools including shipping, receiving and all inventory functions.
- Uses computer systems as required.
- Loads, unloads, and conveys materials, tools and jobs and supports movement by use of hand truck, forklift, electric dolly, elevator, or other devices.
- May interface with customer as required to expedite part shortage and resolve schedule or other part related issues.
- May update customer computer systems as required to support customer requirements.
- Performs others duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have at least 1 year of shipping and packaging processing experience
- Must have knowledge of shipping and packaging processes, including processing shipping transactions and creating shipping documents.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.