Production Control Support Spec
Production Control Support Specialist
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Production Control Support Specialist for a Direct Hire opportunity in Pinellas Park, FL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains schedules and shop order releases for material requirements and availability for the manufacture of industrial and commercial products to support production control.
- Compiles records concerning quantity, cost, and type of material received, shipped, in stock or inventory, and/or in production.
- Assists in determining possible and actual shortages may initiate action to correct these deficiencies.
- Uses knowledge of production, procurement, and engineering departments to alert proper authorities regarding potential problems and appropriate remedial action.
- Prepares reports as required.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Candidate must have working knowledge of MRP processes.
- Extensive data entry experience and skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically Excel and Power Point.
- Experienced in Production Control environment.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.