Quality Engineer Inspector
Material Associate – Shipping
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Quality Engineer Inspector for a Contract to Direct Hire opportunity in Pinellas Park, FL
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes quality assurance programs, develops, implements, and maintains procedures.
- Responsible for basic quality services including supplier management, Tool evaluations, part acceptance planning, manufacturing process and quality plan review, defect analysis, corrective and preventive action, project tool review and validation.
- Interface at all levels of the organization to identify and drive systemic root cause and corrective action. Responsible and accountable for initiating effective methods and improvements that drive and improve overall quality performance reducing defects and Scrap, Rework.
Qualifications and requirements:
- ASQ Certification is Required.
- Strong understanding in AS9100 and ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems is required.
- Must be able to effectively use Microsoft Office products for reports, schedules, written communication, presentations, and data evaluations and collection, Tool inspection background.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.