Shift: 1st, Mon. – Fri.
Pay: $24 – $28 per hour, depending on experience
LAUNCH TransTechs is looking for skilled Material Handling/Forklift Mechanic to be accountable for repairing customer’s material handling equipment including forklifts, pallet jacks and floor scrubbers.
Forklift Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Repair electric forklifts, pallet jacks and tenant floor scrubbers which are liquid propane; All Electric, Sit down, standing, riding and walking pallet jacks, Cat, Crown, industrial battery.
- Diagnosing, rebuilding and repairing material handling equipment, while completing the necessary documentation for those repairs and maintenance.
- Maintain PM compliance along with troubleshooting and repairing all MHE equipment.
- Following all company policies and procedures, particularly those involving safety.
- Completing each repair job in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Documenting all job information, including time, job code and repair code.
- Managing your workload effectively.
- Any other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates For The Forklift Mechanic Position Will Have Met The Following:
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Completion of a technical school or equivalent is preferred.
- Equivalent of High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 3 +yrs. related maintenance & repairs experience.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Acceptable motor vehicle record in compliance with Department of Transportation regulations.
- Must provide your own hand tools.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.