LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an experienced Fabricator for an opportunity in Renton, Washington.
Fabricator operates conventional machines to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts as well as assist machinist, on an as needed basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate production machines such as shear, band saw, punch, drill press, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Keep accurate record of labor hours performed
- Follow all safety rules and procedures
- Must be available to work at the Kent facility on an as needed basis
- Inspect and measure machined workpieces to verify conformance to specifications
- Use blueprints, sketches, drawings, and work instructions to fabricate products
- Assist in production of parts, maintenance or repair of machines, building maintenance
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Strong planning with multitasking skills with attention to detail
- Have a proactive, positive attitude and a strong sense of self-motivation, accountability and responsibility
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must have excellent communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.