LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a General Laborer for a client in Renton, WA.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs
- Require physical stamina
- Tearing down and erecting pallet racking
- Loading pallets
- Lots of moving of items about the plant
- Use of motorized & non-motorized pallet jacks to move pallets
- Use of hand trucks
- Wiping down surfaces
- Sweeping floors
- Working outside in the elements as needed
- Working in any area of the plant as needed
- Working at heights of up to 25’ (on a scissor lift)
- Prefer someone who has previous forklift operator experience – or willing to train on forklift
- Prefer someone who has previous scissor lift operator experience – or willing to train on lift truck
- Working closely with other team members
- Very good at taking direction
- Excellent at follow through and completing tasks unsupervised
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to precarious places and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate requiring hearing protection in certain areas. PPE is provided by AIM based on the employee’s position and exposure.
Duties are not limited to the above, additional duties may be required and or requested by supervisor or lead.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.