Shift: 2nd, 3 pm – 11pm
Pay: $45,000 – $60,000 per year, depending on experience
Service Adviser Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule maintenance work and advise the customer of completion time.
- Assign maintenance work and track progress.
- Handle customer inquiries regarding service work.
- Enter labor charges on repair orders and assure the accuracy of repair order information.
- Assist in the overall warranty process, ensure proper procedures are followed and coding of repair orders.
- Help maintain the volume of workflow in the department.
- Maintain Service Department library and pertinent information.
- Any other assigned duties delegated by Manager.
Qualified Candidates For The Service Adviser Position Will Have Met The Following:
- High school diploma or GED and minimum 3+ years of related truck or automotive experience or previous service advisor experience.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Knowledge of ADP/CDK a bonus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.